Leadership Manhattan Beach (LMB) offers a comprehensive 9-month leadership program to educate and develop future community leaders. LMB has over 25 years’ experience working with our city departments, and enabling primary access to Manhattan Beach departments and city executives. Techniques learned in LMB training are put to immediate use to connect with city officials lead teams, and manage the final class project.
LMB training is a 9-month program, from September through to May of the following year. Training sessions and seminars cover many personal aspects of leadership and the facets of Manhattan Beach city operations, which include the following:
- Enhance your connection to Manhattan Beach’s Community Leaders
- Broaden your knowledge of the community
- Strengthen your leadership skills
- Understand how our City is run
- Give back to the City with a Class Project